Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween Hoppin' with Moxxie!

Thanks for stopping by! Today we are Halloween Hoppin' w/ Moxxie.
You can find the beginning of the hop HERE.
And the PRIZE is one of these awesome lines!

Details on how to win at the bottom of the post.

I used the totally fantastically awesome Zombie Attack line for this layout:


My son was the cutest little skeleton and he is totally addicted to sweets of almost any kind. I swear he can sniff them out from anywhere.
I was looking at the stickers in this line and thought it would be really fun to use the Got Flesh? sticker as a fun twist on a title for my layout. From there I just went with the flow.
I really love using red ink as "blood" so I had fun splattering and splashing all I could.


I like sanding the edges of my photos, it gives them a really cool look especially for a creepy page. So I tried it on the edges of the Hallowed Ground pp and then saturated it with red ink. So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by and good luck!
:)Ange

Here's the line up for you:

Amy Allred
 Renee Robbins
Wendi Robinson
Leslie Mitchell 
Samantha Taylor 
Jennifer Taylor
Amelia Harris
Joan Liddle
Daniella Hayes
Julie McGowan 
Rebecca Price
Ange Weisbeck   (You are here)

Want to win one of these gorgeous lines?
To be eligible to WIN all you have to do is comment on the Moxxie blog.
Extra chances to win include:
  Comment- on any (or all) of the designers blogs
  Facebook- share the blog hop post (let us know by leaving a link on the Moxxie blog)
  Pinterest- pin any (or all) of these wonderful projects (leave a link for each pin on the Moxxie blog)
  Challenge- Enter your Halloween project in our challenge! 3 extra entries if you use MOXXIE product! Link directly to your project or project post. (link up using the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this page)





Linking up to Paper Issues

17 comments:

Joan said...

Fun page!!! Love the twist you did on the title!! What a cute skeleton!!

Samantha Taylor said...

Such a fun layout! That paper is perfect for your pictures!

Anonymous said...

You totally rocked this line! I LOVE the "blood" splatters! :D

AllAmy said...

very clever title and love the "blood" splats to tie it all together

jen t. said...

Omg! I love drips and the title!!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun creepy page!! LOVE LOVE your page!!!! the details are perfect

Bonjourscrap said...

Fun pictures and layout ! A lot of great creepy details !

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is so creepy and awesome!!!! Love your little skeleton too!;) ~Evie

Unknown said...

Love it! All the blood that has been done but I like your idea best, never thought to use inking. Duh! You inspire me.

byondbzr said...

This is awesome, love the title SO MUCH!! And the blood splatter too, lol!

Anonymous said...

Great layout, Ange! I love the eyeballs you scattered across the page!

Unknown said...

Unique Ideas!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

AWESOME!! Such a great layout! LOVE what you did with "Got Flesh" so creative! :)

Leslie said...

Great layout of your little skeleton. AWESOME

Unknown said...

What a cutie bear! Such a great use of the line.

snazzyjj said...

Liked how you combined the papers in this line and added the "blood."

SandiB said...

Wonderful Halloween layout. This line is perfect for your pictures.

Fairy Dust