Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Need for Speed! w/ Moxxie

Have you seen this super fun Racing line from Moxxie?


Don't you just LOVE the colors?
I had these really cute pictures of my son at the local carnival riding a motorcycle on a ride and thought this line was perfect for them.


I used Speed for the base and then took another sheet of it and fussy cut the flags out for the banner along the top. Then I used the B side of Racing Cutouts to back my photo.


These flames were perfect for a bit of fussy cutting and then I slid my photo under.



I also cut a couple of the strips from Racing Cutouts and layered them for a base for my title using the new Red Alphas. I love the chevron stickers! Awesome for directing the eye where you want.

Thanks for stopping by today.
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

REally love the fussy cutting!

wendipooh13 said...

this is such a FUN page with this line!!! I think it's one of my faves!! love all the fussy cutting!!

Fairy Dust