Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Quick cards for Speedy Scrappers

 Quick cards are the way to go in my book. I want them to look like they took a lot of time, but be fairly simple. I think one of the best ways to do that is to use pp for your background. The problem with that is making sure the inside works to write a little note to the recipient. 


For this card I wanted to use the PL style notecard, from Telegraph Road by Kaisercraft, on the front and decided it would look great over the Memo paper, so I made that the background. 


Of course that makes for a really busy inside, but the cool part is that it looks like postcards. So I grabbed a couple mini postcards from the die-cut shapes pack, inked them and added them to the inside for writing on.


 For this one I used a plain white background but spruced it up with some mists and ink. Then layer your pattern paper with this cute journaling card and some flower die-cuts, add your sentiment and voila, 2 quick and easy cards!

You can find this beautiful line in the Speedy Scrappers store.
Don't forget to share with us on facebook!

:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards!

wendipooh13 said...

such fun cards!!! LOVE the postcard inside!!

Fairy Dust