Monday, October 27, 2014

Preschool lo w/ Moxxie & NAS

 Good Monday to ya!
Are you excited for a week full of fun and spooky things?
I know I am. I love Halloween and all things spooky, scary and a little bit morbid. I will take full advantage of this week to watch every scary movie I can get away with. 
Oh and my little man and I will watch all the Curious George Halloween specials we can stand! lol

But today, I have fun and cute for you:


I used this week's NAS sketch for this. See many fun examples here.


A bit of fussy cutting goes a long way. I love to layer this cute things over elements on my page, especially photos.


I love these cute banners from the Moxxie Brainiac line!


Pop up your title for a bit of fun.

Happy scrapping!
:)Ange

2 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

These owls are too cute ! Love all the colors, they are perfect for a preschool layout !

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun layout with the brainiac line!!!! totally adorable!!!

Fairy Dust