Friday, October 24, 2014

2 layouts w/ Fancy Pants

I got this bright kit from Memorable Seasons:


And the backs:


Luckily I had some leftover Fancy Pants Trendsetter I could use in combination with this and here are 2 of the layouts I came up with:


My littlest guy is so much fun! He's always got me cracking up and he loves getting his picture taken.


I did a lot of ink distressing and outlining of sticker elements to help them pop off the page.


I enjoy clustering elements to lead the eye.

These mistable shapes were a lot of fun. I just started laying them out until I like the look of them but I inked the edges with brown first. It kind of gave them a roasted marshmallow feel.


When I first saw this large envelope in my kit, I was really wishing I had a patterned paper like that. So I cute the envelope up and used it as a background strip, making the closure a fun element.

Next up I have this layout:


All of the bold pattern papers in the kit were a bit of challenge. So I did a lot of cutting and here I misted them to help them blend together on my layout.


Here I used those mistable shapes to make a fun flower embellishment.


Another of those pretty envelopes.


This time with a couple tags tucked in with journaling.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

both pages are sooo fun and just LOVE all the details and lil envies!!!

Fairy Dust