Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time for a winner!

First I want to thank all of you for checking out my blog and following along.
Scrapbooking is definitely something that I really love doing and it is so fun to have great people to share it with! So, thank you!

Quick prize reminder:


and my winner is...........................
.........................................................................
.......................................................................................

Jean Bullock said...
So fun and lively. The notebooks are really cute. I am now following you via GFC and e-mail.

Congrats Jean!!
Send your mailing info to me at
angeandjohn@yahoo.com and I'll get your prize out to you asap.

Check back often as I've got another fun giveaway coming up really quick!
Thanks for stopping by today,
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jean!

Jean Bullock said...

Thank you so much, Ange! Sending you my info now. What a wonderful way to start my day!

Thank you for the congrats, bilbabe 1234!

Fairy Dust