Wednesday, October 29, 2014

2 more w/ Fancy Pants

Remember this kit?



Here are 2 more layouts I made with it:


With those bold patterns it was easier to use them in little bits. So I used the back of one of the papers and then trimmed the strips out of another.


Add a little bit of ribbon and a double mat for the photo


A little more embellishment and journaling and you're done.
Here's the other layout I made:


I used mists and a stencil for the background.


Here I cut those arrows out of the same bold pattern paper I used on the last page, but then I repaired the pieces with like colors to form these arrows.


I distressed the edges of my photos to help them stand out against the mat more


A few stickers to embellish and then I used these word stickers in place of journaling.

Hope you have a scrappy day!
:)Ange

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

both those pages rock!!!! LOVE LOVE the one with your daughter at the top and your journaling and the cool fussy cutting on the bottom one!!!

Bonjourscrap said...

Love how you use the chevron pattern ! And you did a pretty stenciling !

Fairy Dust