Monday, December 16, 2013

Moxxie with a NAS sketch

 Combining two of my favorite things for you today.
I love Moxxie's products. The papers are good quality, thick enough to stand alone and still easy to work with. Their rub-ons are hands down the best I've ever used and their stickers and die-cuts are super cute, fun and versatile.
Pair this awesome quality with one of Shawn's fantastic sketches and you just can't go wrong. So here is my layout for today:


These photos are from last Christmas. My older son was engrossed in a new book he'd gotten and my younger son wanted to play with him. So here he is putting his new remote controlled truck on Brayden's back and driving it over him. Brayden didn't seem to even notice. So cute, I love catching moments like these in photos.


Here's a closeup of the different strips of pp I used from Party at the Pole and the adorable candy die-cut! I inked all my papers in a dark green and added some fun liquid pearls for a bit of sparkle.


Here I used Moxxie's rub-ons for my title. I can't even tell you how easy these are to use. I lay them out to see where I want to stick them down and have no worries of them coming off the backing in the wrong spot and then when I'm ready I just rub them with my fingernail or a popsicle stick and they come right off. I've never had one tear because it stayed on the backing.
  I used a bow border punch on the red pattern just for a bit more fun. Super easy, fast and fun. Perfect for the holidays!

You can find the sketch and more awesome examples (there are some really unique ideas this week!) on the NAS blog here.

Thanks so much for coming by today!
:)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pps, stickers, die-cuts, rub-ons
NAS - sketch #296
mls - alpha stickers
sei - ink
zig - red pen
stampin up - green pen
ranger - liquid pearls
paper studio - kraft cs
ek success - punch
tombow - tape runner

6 comments:

Dictionary said...

I love this, so very Christmasy. Those are great photos and I love the story behind it.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun holiday page!

wendipooh13 said...

such a cute christmas page, cool colors!!!!

Debbie P said...

This is so fun! Such bright and happy colors & patterns! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout, love the bright colors and the inking in green!

ameliaharris99 said...

What a cute line! It's perfect for these pictures! Awesome layout!

Fairy Dust