Thursday, December 5, 2013

Disney w/ Moxxie

 Hi!
It is COLD here. I hope you have warmer weather where ever you are.
I have this fun layout for you today. Thinking about warm trips to Florida helps a little right?


Umm, yeah those pictures are that old and I just scrapped them.... I was just waiting for the perfect line! 
This was our first day at the parks on our trip and believe it or not, it rained in Florida. lol Being from Idaho, it was different to get used to all the moisture, but I have to say, I love a warm rain and so did my kids. My son had to go out for a spin and these cardstock stickers were just perfect for my layout.

This layout is up on the Moxxie blog with all the details and a chance for you to win this awesome line.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

9 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

this is such a fun page!! LOVE all the water photos and you rocked the Disney line!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo fun! I love the background stars! :) Evie

Patricia said...

Great layout Ange! I really love how you used that red/black paper in the backround- I love this Moxxie line!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun page! Love the embellishment cluster at the top.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the papers and the design. The misted stars are a great touch!

Sue Althouse said...

It's very cold here in Michigan, too. Love your Disney page, so fun and colorful!

Dictionary said...

What a great layout. I love that you scrapped the rain for WDW..it's very much part of a visit..LOL..the embelly cluster at the top is really great!

Unknown said...

Amazing colours! Really makes your photo pop.

Nirupama said...

Love seeing Disney pages! The red stars are perfect.

Fairy Dust