Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gifts & Tags w/ DCWV

 Hi! Have you seen DCWV's Holiday Glitzy Glitter stack? It is GORGEOUS!! I love it.
I've been using it for backgrounds on layouts and cards and now I'm using it as gift wrapping.
Perfect, right? I made 6 boxes, put some little toys in them and gave them to the kids I watch. They loved them (or maybe it was just the candy inside?).


My favorite thing about these papers, besides how beautiful they are, is that you don't end up with glitter all over you. It's really just amazing! It all stays put on the paper and it's easy to work with. 
I also added some cute tags using the Jolly Whimsy stack. 


I thought these boxes were really easy to make. My 12yr daughter found them here:
Boxes and made a couple. I pulled her boxes apart to figure it out on my own. 

Keep in mind a 12x12 sheet of paper gets you a box that is 3x3x3, perfect for the small gifts and so fun with this awesome glittery stack (that doesn't flake off when you're working with it!). And absolutely fun and quick for those small last minute gifts.
  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Holidays,
Ange

9 comments:

Isbaha said...

They are adorable ! Thanks for the review about glitter, it's always interesting to know when you do online shopping !

Anonymous said...

OMG these are so cute! Love 'em all!

wendipooh13 said...

oh those are sooo fun!!! super cute!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Very cute, love the tags!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These look lovely!

Emily Adams said...

So cute!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are adorable and turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Very cute presents! I haven't used 12x12 paper for gift wrap yet, so thanks for the inspiration.

ameliaharris99 said...

SUPER cute! Love the little boxes and tags!

Fairy Dust