Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas cards w/ BasicGrey

 I have some cute, simple Christmas cards for you today!


I've been having a lot of fun making Christmas cards this year and using the Basic Grey's 25th and Pine line has made it so easy.


 For this card and used this pretty pine tree chevron printed paper with edges inked in dark green, I love it!  Then I picked one of the banners. Because they're made for a 12x12 page I had to snip it down to size. I just snipped the string in the middle of the banner next to the ones I wanted, then unpicked the string from that banner so I could use it somewhere else. I added a couple of the cute brads, wooden snowflake and the chipboard letters to finish off my card.


 This card is where I used the banners that no longer had string through them. First I flipped them over and closed up the string holes with my fingernail. One banner is used as a tree here, 2 at the top and then I wanted some quick presents so I actually cut them out of a different banner. I also used another pp for my background, inked in dark green again, then used a punch on a different pattern for the top piece and added one of the super cute stamps and a wooden star. Oh and that cute chevron print for the tree trunk.


This card was probably the easiest. I used the snippets card, inked in black, for the bottom and added the Joy letters. Then layered some washi tape across the top, attached the Holiday wooden word and another cute stamp.

Happy Holidays!
Ange Weisbeck

4 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Pretty cards ! Keep going !

Debbie P said...

Awesome job Ange! They are fabulous!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute batch of cards!!! LOVE LOVE the lil stocking banner on the bottom one!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and festive! You rocked these cards!

Fairy Dust