Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A layout & a card w/ Echo Park & NAS

  And we're off! Tis the season to be merry, bright and decorating right? 
Which is why I decided to scrap this cute photo of my husband lifting our youngest to put the angel on the top of the tree. He was so adorable waiting to put "Cinderella" at the top.


 I used Echo Park's Reflections Christmas line & sketch #294 from Nuts About Sketches for this layout. Here's a couple closeups and the sketch:





Then I put together this card using the easy project life style papers in the kit.


I hope you're enjoying your holiday season!
:)Ange

Supplies:
Echo Park - pp, stickers
Nuts About Sketches - #294
twinery - red twine
colorbox - black ink
stampin up - markers
zig - black pen
uniball - red pen
ek success - foam adhesive
tombow - tape runner
stash - washi tape, white cs, craft knife

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great take on the sketch!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful projects! Such a sweet photo. :)

Bonjourscrap said...

Love the add of black in your layout and card. I did pick black in mine too this season.

Lisa Echerd said...

Such a great photo. I love the Washi border.

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page, love the washi around the sides!!! super cool card

Madeline said...

Great projects! Love your use of the washi tape to frame the page!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous layout! I really love the papers you chose. And that card is GREAT!

Sue Althouse said...

Love your background paper and what a cute photo!

Fairy Dust