Tuesday, December 17, 2013

3 cards w/ DCWV

 Hello!
 I have some more fun Holiday cards for you today. I used DCWV Holiday Glitzy Glitter and Jolly Whimsy stacks for these cute cards:


The temperature was about 10 degrees outside when I took these photos and it made the glitter paper curl up. I was a little worried things were going to pop off or they weren't going to straighten back out, but almost the second I got them back in the house they flattened back up. 


 For this card I used this gorgeous red and silver striped background and then cut out the sentiment from the Jolly Whimsy stack. I hand drew and cut a pattern for the stockings so I could cut them out of the fun prints in the stack & hung them from twine. And the 24 I cut from a paper in the stack also.


I really like the look of the rolled pp, so I made a tree from some of the adorable patterns in the line and then added the noel wreath from the icons paper. The trunk is made from the barcode edge of the glittered pp, love it when those are useful! And a glittery star button from my stash.


This glitter pattern was so pretty I actually wanted to just use it as the whole card. lol But I added the cute little snowman from the icons pp, backed with the fun gold snowflake pp & then added the snowflakes and a bit of liquid pearls for fun.

I'm off to mail these. Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all awesome! Great cards!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super cute! I love colorful holiday cards. That tree card is fab with the rolled paper!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

awesome cards!!

msmith434343 said...

Oh! Those little stockings are adorable!! I love love your paper tree and want to go home and make one right now - lol! So very cute!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute cards!!!! that rolled one is too fun!!! :)

Bonjourscrap said...

Cute Christmas tree. Love these candies colors.

Anonymous said...

What cute cards, those stockings are the best!

Heather Landry said...

They are all cute, but my favorite is the tree! Very awesome.

Nirupama said...

Fabulous cards! I love the touches of gold ;)

ameliaharris99 said...

Love your cards! They are all beautiful! I really like the papers! :)

Fairy Dust