Sunday, December 15, 2013

Merry Christmas w/ Moxxie

I've made quite a few cards this season and I have to say, I think this is my favorite one! 


 Ever since I first saw these little guys in the Moxxie Party at the Pole line I've wanted to use them in a fun way. So as I was working on cards this week I decided a fun peek a boo card would be perfect. I wanted it to look cute and fun from the outside and the inside. I used the Snowfriends paper on the front, inked with a little bit of white for that chilly feeling, cut my window and lined it with the scallop border die-cut. Then added the bubble sticker title and cute little snowflake stickers.


On the inside I used Toy Shoppe and then added Mr & Mrs. Claus peeking out the window. I put the rest of the scallop border under the fun Hohoho sticker, then added a couple more die-cuts and stickers to the other side to finish it off.
 It's so fun and cute! I always know I've scored when my kids come up and exclaim excitedly over something they find laying on my desk. :)

Thanks for stopping by. I would love for you to become a follower.
:)Ange

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ok sooo stinkin cute!!! Love it!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

Oh my heavens! This card is adorable! I love the peaking Mr. & Mrs. Santa and how you can see the back of them! Very awesome! :)

Fairy Dust