Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Talk Wrestling layout

 We're getting a bit more sunshine around here and it feels fantastic!
Love me some sun and warmth.


Today I'm sharing a layout made for Scrap Our Stash challenge:

 

 

The challenge was to use the following sketch with circles on your layout.



Sometimes when you're looking at a sketch the colors or elements they use to design it can limit the potential you see in the sketch. That's one of the reasons I always turn my sketches to black and white. I find that color on a sketch is one of the most distracting things for me. But beyond that sometimes you can see flowers or hearts as embellishment place holders and it makes you think of certain photos or themes.
As you can see I change that up quite a bit too. My go to for embellishments are stars. I feel like they go with almost anything and I love them.
They were perfect for this photo of my son and husband watching and discussing their favorite sport; Wrestling.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust