Wednesday, March 2, 2022

No flowers here, Spring is for Softball layout

Wow, March already.
This year is going to fly by!

Today I'm using the challenge from Scrap Our Stash.
It's to make a Spring themed layout and you must use flowers.

So your first thought might not be a Softball layout.
But when I was looking through some of my March photos I found indoor soccer, basketball, softball, wrestling, some people taking naps on the living room couch and some dance photos.
I could have picked some of the dance photos, you know, flowers always go great with dance.
But I'm not exactly the traditional type most of the time and I was thinking "spring isn't for flowers, it's for softball"

Thus the birth of my title
(It's more me and my girls than flowers anyway)



So I picked out the softball photos, picked a spring line I had from a Scrap Room kit and got to work dirtying it up for my layout.
As you can see, a great way to add flowers w/o overwhelming the layout with them and making them the dominant theme w/o them dominating your photos.

Thanks for stopping in!
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust