Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Ecstatic layout

Hello!

 I'm back this week with another fantastic layout using the awesome Creative Embellishments wood veneers!



These pictures of my little man just brimming with excitement for his dad's birthday were just too tempting. I'll get to the other birthday photos eventually...

Look at that face!
How can you resist, right?

 

 

So I started with the title. Knowing I would need something bold I looked for my red thickers. Of course none of them had the letters I needed so I improvised. The E is a 3 and both c's are q's that I cut the long side off of.

Then I started working with my wood veneers from Creative Embellishments!
So easy to color with markers or you can just leave them because they're awesome naked too!!
When you need to check a color just flip the piece over and make a little mark on the back. Super easy and they look so good.



I did the same with my balloon groupings and then taped some twine to the back of each piece and tied the strings together in the front with another piece of twine.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust