Friday, March 18, 2022

I'm so lucky he's my #sweetheart

 This boy of mine is so cute!
I really love scrapping pics of the kids when they were young and I was definitely a better photographer with my last kid. So that whole, you take less pics of each kid, did not really pan out with me. lol



Here he's just being his cute little self while showing off his mohawk.



I used wood veneer shamrocks and this chipboard hashtag word from Creative Embellishments, but I sprayed them with Mr Hueys Gold color mists and I got some really fabulous shine!
When I first took photos it was later at night, so the natural light was crap and I turned on a porch light to help. The shine these put off was awesome! I couldn't quite get the same shine in natural light but I think you can see it pretty good in this photo and it's even better in person.
These embellishments took up that mist like a charm and I am super happy with how it turned out.



I finished up with some word strip journaling and these fantastic red acrylic hearts, also from Creative Embellishments. They've got stars in various colors and I can't wait to get my hands on some!


Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Angela



No comments:

Fairy Dust