Sunday, January 16, 2022

The Story Goes layout

 Hello and welcome!

Today's challenge from Scrap Our Stash is a sketch challenge:

 


Super great sketch but I almost forgot the photo corners!

 


As you can see I changed up the placement of my photos to fit one more and the story I wanted to tell, but I kept the basic background layout and I really like who it turned out.
Don't forget the photo corners!
I cut mine out myself from a solid green back of a patterned paper that was scrap piece.

Of course the story isn't an awesome one but no human was hurt and the deer didn't suffer. It was a bit traumatic for my daughter, but she's definitely a more aware driver based on her experience this day.
Sometimes you can't avoid a situation so you do the best with it that you can.


I hope you're all having a wonderful January and keeping warm!
:)Angela

No comments:

Fairy Dust