Sunday, January 9, 2022

Happy New Year layout

 Hello!

I'm super excited to be starting my term as a DT member at Creative Embellishments!

I'm starting out with a fun and easy layout.

 


I used a couple photos from New Year's with my kids doing the countdown to the new year.
They love that moment (like most people) when you get to do the countdown and yell happy new year, along with firing off these confetti poppers.



So for my title I used Creative Embellishment's New Year word strip from the New Year Border Word Set. I used a chalk marker to color the words new & year and then a regular red marker for the heart between them. It really helped my title pop off my busy and dark background paper. 



I had a lot of fun adding details to this layout. Using up some old thickers doing my countdown along the side of the layout was fun. I also used some washi tape, enamel dots and thicker dots among other embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust