Saturday, January 15, 2022

Frozen Wonderland layout

Hello, hello!

I'm back today with another layout showcasing Creative Embellishments products. 



I really layered them on with this layout.
My title is 2 of the words from the Snow Word Set. I used a chalk marker on the Frozen and then blue liquid pearls on Wonderland.



To move the eye along my title I added some Frosted Blue Acrylic Snowflakes and the let it snow flair from the Winter Flair set.

 


Adding this chipboard corner piece from the Snowflake Page Corner Set was perfect for this layout! I really like leaving my chipboard naked when it goes with my layout and this was one of those times. I wanted to highlight some aspects of it but the rest was perfect as is. The big snowflake in the corner has stickles on it and the flourishes coming off of it have white liquid pearls.
After finishing that it was just a matter of little details like more and more Frosted Blue Acrylic Snowflakes! Love them!!

I used black ink around my paper pieces and the entire layout and a black cardstock to matte my main photo to keep the focus on it as the main element.

Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Angela

sketch by Kelly Feldman from Paper Issues

No comments:

Fairy Dust