Sunday, January 2, 2022

Decking layout and new challenge

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I hope you have had a wonderful start to your new year and are ready to jump in and make it great!
I'm excited to see what it has to offer and how I can make it one of the best ever.

 

Today I'm sharing a layout I made for Scrap Our Stash.
I love that she's changes up the challenges every now and then to keep it fresh so when I saw this Wheel of Challenge I was super excited.
Our first challenge is a recipe challenge.

 

 

Use  ONE word title
TWO photos
THREE Embellishment clusters
FOUR Patterned Papers
FIVE enamel/puffy dots, jewels or sequins

 

Here's my layout:


I love this challenge wheel and love recipe challenges so I was very happy with our first challenge this month.
Oddly enough the One word title ended up being a bit of a challenge but I think I pulled it off. 2 photos on a layout is my go to so that was pretty easy. 3 embellishment clusters is perfect for nearly any layout and just organizing how I wanted my patterned papers was the only "hard" part there. But I'll admit, limiting myself to 5 enamel dots was difficult! lol
Love this girl and how willing she is to always step up and help out. I do think she really enjoys a decorated house so she's out there pretty quick and loves spending time with her dad.

 

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust