Saturday, October 16, 2021

Scary stuff layout

 Happy October to you all!

I hope you're enjoying some fun fall and Halloween activities.
We just took my boy and a few of his friends to a local Haunted Hollow and they had a blast.
Good times!

Today I'm sharing another challenge from Scrap Our Stash:

 

 

 

For this challenge I started by picking a few pumpkin carving photos to scrap, from there I picked some papers and lastly embellishments.

 


I've had this cute little cut out in my stash for a bit and it was perfect for this layout. I used orange and yellow ink to create a candy corn feel on it. I just took a q-tip and saturated it with yellow ink on one end and orange on the other, then ran it along the title until I had it colored the way I wanted.
Add a few ink drips and some scary stickers and die-cuts, then top it all off with some enamel dots.

I hope you have a spooky, fun Halloween this year!
Thanks for stopping.
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust