Wednesday, October 13, 2021

RIP pumpkin layout

 Happy Spooky month to you all!

This is one of my favorite times of year! I love Halloween!!

Today I get to share a sketch challenge from Sketches in Thyme with you. Here is the sketch:

 

 

 Now at first glance you might think this sketch would be a bit difficult to make into a spooky, fun Halloween layout, but not when you're determined! lol

Here's my layout:



First I started with some red and orange ink that I sprayed heavily and let run down my layout. The idea was to make my background look like your floor or table after pumpkin carving but with a touch of creepy Halloween to it. I had these super cute photos of my little guy just attacking this big pumpkin with a small screwdriver. lol He was having a blast leaving his mark on the pumpkin.

I decided torn paper circles would be great for the flowers behind the photos, but added more by making my photos a little smaller and then just taking up more space on the layout. From there I added some scary embellishments and a fun title. Last I added the black ink around the layout.


Happy creepy month to you!
Thanks for stopping by.
:)Angela

No comments:

Fairy Dust