Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Halloween layout

I'm sharing a fun layout today.

I may have mentioned that I love Halloween,
so it's extra fun for me to scrap Halloween layouts and photos.



I don't really have much in the way of Star Wars for scrapping purposes so I went with a cutsie Halloween line for this layout. I added multiple different washi tape designs because I have an addiction. lol And just had fun adding stickers and embellishments from there.

I used a sketch from Sketch N Scrap and a bingo challenge from Scrap with Stacy. I did black, banner & stickers.

Thanks for dropping by!
:)Angela

4 comments:

Sura said...

What a fun Halloween layout! Love the pics.
Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Tammy Folk said...

What a great take on the sketch! Super fan of Halloween layouts and I'm lovin' yours! Super fun!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

What a fun layout! I love how you used the washi!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout :) Love what you did with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap
Tina - DT

Fairy Dust