Saturday, November 25, 2023

The Best Things in Life layout


Morning everyone!
Today I'm sharing a layout of my son from a fall photo shoot.

 


Every now and then I get busy scrapping along and add a tag to something that I want to put extra special journaling on, but wait until later to do the journaling. That is the case here.
I forgot and took the photos before remembering to add the journaling to the little card behind the photo. lol


 

So here I have a chipboard heart from this fun little pack where many of the Hearts will nest inside of the others. I really enjoy all the different sizes that come with the set.
I've layered some of my favorite acrylic Red Hearts with it.

 

 

 Here you can see I started my title with the base of 2 nested hearts then added The Best Thinks in Life title over the top. To spruce it up a bit I added some Heart Clusters that are wood veneer.
Everything is colored with ink pads or markers.

Thanks!
Angela dt


No comments:

Fairy Dust