Thursday, November 9, 2023

Happy layout


 Hello and happy November to you all!
Today I'm sharing a birthday layout.
In my family we have a couple of birthdays in November so I always have a lot of photos of present opening this time of year.
This layout, however is about my daughter making cupcakes for her birthday.



So for this cute layout I used a sketch by Rochelle Spears and the first thing that grabbed me was the banner in the corner. I knew the Happy Banner from the Birthday Fun wood veneer set would be perfect for this layout.
I also used the cute little party hat over the photo of cupcakes.


For all of these pieces I used markers to color and add details.


These fun candles are from the Birthday Candles chipboard set and my Happy Birthday is from the Small Sentiment Words set.
I used markers to color these too and to add the polka-dots to the candles.

I hope you have lots of fun family time this month and time to scrap a few of those moments too.
Angela






No comments:

Fairy Dust