Thursday, November 16, 2023

Capture Memories layout

Hello my friends.
Time for me to share my layout with you.


I really love how this turned out.
I picked some pretty simple photos of my daughter working on a sewing project but with the right embellishments, you get a pretty awesome layout.


So on my title I used 2 words from the Small Moments Border Words set. I used an ink pad to add a bit of color to them and attached them with glue dots.
The acorn is wood veneer from the Acorns set. I used an ink pad on this too, but with a darker color. The chipboard and wood absorb the ink differently so sometimes I test it out on the back before applying to the front.



This fun little pumpkin is from the Pumpkins set. It has 3 in it.
I used various different colored ink pads here and you can see that some absorbed more than others.

 


This piece is from the Pumpkin Corners set.
I just LOVE how it turned out.
And of course the finishing touch is adding the awesome acrylic Red Leaves here and there to really set off my embellishment clusters and tie the page together.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you're having a wonderful fall.
Angela dt

No comments:

Fairy Dust