Saturday, April 7, 2012

Scrap Our Stash April

April's challenge is Spring Fling! So I went with a spring themed layout.

These photos are from last Easter. Doing an Easter egg hunt for our kids is one of our favorite Easter activities. So it was really fun to watch our then 1.5 year old find his eggs and when he chose to slide down the slide for this one, instead of run around to it, it just made us laugh.

This was a really fun page to make. I did a lot of misting, inking and stickling. I have to say the title looks much better in person with all of that glitter. I used My Little Shoebox papers and stickers and staples, buttons, thread, ribbon, chipboard letters, sticker alphas and those egg stickers from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Don't forget to join us in the challenge to use up our stash. You can find all the details here.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

What a great page! I love all the blocking you did and the title turned out wonderfully!

Nathalie said...

I really like the contrast of the large photos and the little ones with the details!!! Very clever design!!!

angie gutshall said...

This is great! Love the squares with the big pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a fun, bright layout!

Rebecca In MI said...

Very clever with your blocking! Your page is almost like a Easter egg hunt! Love it!

Fairy Dust