Monday, April 16, 2012

gettin' some SUN

Idaho style!

This week's Nuts sketch is a 2 pager:



Great sketch, but the right side was just screaming at me and I had this oh so cute picture of Jayse. I just really love the way this one turned out.







I used some papers and stickers from the new Fancy Pants Wave Searcher line that I got from My Scraps & More. LOVE this line! I did some pop-dotting, sanding on the embossed cs, inking on the AC glitter Thickers for the SUN part of the title, a little stickling, inking with some SEI inks and lots of doodling with my Stampin' Up markers.





Don't forget to check out the rest of the dt layouts of this sketch HERE and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

ooh I love those papers, Ange!! Fantastic photo of Jase, and I am loving your take on the sketch!!

Deanna said...

I can't wait to get some of that Fancy Pants line! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Nathalie said...

Your photo totally put a smile on my face! Great choice of papers and fun title!

Patricia said...

What an adorable photo and you did a great job with your layout! Super nice!

Anonymous said...

This layout just screams "summer!" Love the colors and the layered look.

lisaplus6 said...

I agree... totally feels like summer to me! I love it!!

Fairy Dust