Monday, April 2, 2012

Nuts About Sketches

Shawn put together a great 2 page sketch for this week. Check it out:


Great title area, lots of 4x6 photos and I loved the circles, so of course I used them.





Here's my layout:

I used an older Echo Park line called Wintertime. I just love the papers and the element stickers are so fun and easy to use. I popped up a few of them to add some dimension and added some silver liquid pearls. The hardest part of this whole lo was figuring out how to get all the photos on that I wanted, but even that was easy once I decided to show Jayse's running path.
I really love watching my kids play. :)

There's more fun examples of this sketch on the Nuts About Sketches blog here.

4 comments:

Steffanie said...

What a great sketch to work with! I really love how you divided some of the photo space and used even smaller photos! Fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing your blog on Club CK!!

Jessica said...

I love how you cut up your photos, great way to show movement! Great job with the sketch!

Nathalie said...

I just saw this page on the Nuts about Sketches blog and went WOW!!! I LOVE it Ange!!! The colors and the circles totally make this page!!!

Anonymous said...

Loving your circles and the way you used narrow photos. Great job with the sketch.

Fairy Dust