Monday, April 23, 2012

Go Go Go!

That is what little boys do best, I think and my little guy is no exception. Today I have another Nuts sketch for you:


So fabulous and fun, with so many wonderful possibilities. I love using sketches, especially Shawn's.












Here is the layout I came up with:


I love these moments when the kids are not only getting along but helping each other out. Shylee has been a fabulous big sister.


Supplies:
To the Moon papers, stickers - Fancy Pants purchased at My Scraps & More
stickers, ink - SEI
bling - Imaginisce, Glitz
tape - Bazzill Basics
twine, staples, cs, white pen - stash


Thanks for stopping by and as always, there's more fun examples of this sketch on the Nuts blog. Go check them out here.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun layout! The background patterned paper works so well to convey the movement and excitement in the photos.

Dee said...

beautiful work Ange. I really miss you at TSS. Hope you will be back soon. Someone has to keep jill on her toes.. ha ha

Mary Jo said...

So cute! That is a really great sketch!

Patrice said...

Love all that texture on your beautiful layout!

Aimee Kidd said...

Love this fun layout! Great take on the sketch! I love Shawn's sketch too.

Looks like Shylee is getting a taste of motherhood! Lol!!

Nathalie said...

I love it when siblings get along :) Your page is very fun and that sketch pretty cool too! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog today :)

Anonymous said...

I love that fun patterned paper; so great with those photos. You always rock the Nuts sketches and this one is no exception :)

Fairy Dust