Friday, October 16, 2020

lil Pumpkin layout

 Halloween is my favorite holiday!
Such a great time of year with spooky fun and lots of treats and who doesn't like putting on a good mask right?

Today I'm sharing a layout based on this challenge from Scrap Our Stash:
 

Here's my layout:

This is my cute little guy playing around in his costume and in this large plastic pumpkin we bought. I'm not sure if he enjoys the holiday as much as I do but we sure were having a lot of fun.

I used different alpha stickers to create my title on the right side of the layout and some fun spooky papers. I set it all of with a lot of fun Halloween embellishments.

Here are a few closeups:

 

 


 

I hope you have a fun and spooky Halloween this year.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
:)Angela


No comments:

Fairy Dust