Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Spooky lil Pumpkins layout

 Hey there! 
We have officially gotten to my favorite holiday of the year! I love me some Halloween!!!
So this challenge was right up my alley.


Here's the layout I made:

I started by picking my photos and then pulled things from various Halloween lines I have. I chose a background that was a little on the plain side, but it has the required orange for the challenge in the pumpkins on the border. I love that it was black because it really helped the rest of my elements pop.


 After that I added my patterned paper and washi tape layers before dripping the Ranger inks over my layout.


After it dried I added my photos and then started adding all the fun little embellishments.


I left this bottom corner a bit plain so my title would really pop. After I got it on there then I added a few more embellishments until I liked the look.

For my word I used these products:
C- circle stickers
A- Alphas
S- spiders
P- Pumpkins
E- Eyes
R- Ranger ink sprays

Come join us as Scrap Our Stash and show us your fun layout!
:)Angela

No comments:

Fairy Dust