Sunday, October 1, 2017

Spooky soccer team treats!

 Hey there!
I am SO excited to share with you today.
I recently received a box of goodies from Oriental Trading* and I've been working on a few projects with them. Today I'm sharing one of those with you.
First here is the awesome product* I got to work with:


Fun right?!
Well I started off with some super cute and spooky treats for my son's soccer team.
It was perfect because their jerseys are purple so their coach named them the Purple Minions and doesn't that just scream Halloween?


Of course these adorable little pumpkins are the place to start. I put a little treat in them and then cut the awesome scrapbook paper into strips and made banners. On one side I wrote "Carve a path to the" and the other side I stamped "Goal"
Then I used the too cute washi tape to add 2 more banners to each pumpkin.
You just tear a piece of tape, wrap it around the handle, stick it to itself and then cut the ends into banners.
This is how they turned out:


Super cute, fun and EASY!

Next up was a drink. 
All little soccer players need a drink after the game so I picked up some grape gatorade 
a.k.a Purple Minion Monster Juice!


I wanted multiple layers, but wanted to keep it simple. So I used my printer to print out these little labels on white cardstock, using a font that was already on my computer.
Then I layered the white label onto the green polka-dot paper that I had punched and inked in black.


For the purple polka-dot I measured my paper into 3 x 9.5 inch strips to give me enough room to use good adhesive to keep them on the bottles. Then I punched these, inked them in black and attached them to the bottles. If these were older kids or adults it would be really fun to tear the paper and use red ink for a bloody look.
Here's how they all turned out:


And here's my super cute and happy little Purple Minion:


He and his teammates LOVED the treats. They were a big hit!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Come back soon and I'll have more projects to show you from this awesome product from Oriental Trading.
:)Ange




*Oriental Trading sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Fairy Dust