Sunday, October 22, 2017

Peace amidst Chaos

Do you ever find yourself searching for a little peace amidst the chaos?
That is exactly what I thought of when I saw this scene on our trampoline. These kiddos make me smile on a daily basis.
They are my Peace and my Chaos. :)


I created this layout to go with this month's sketch challenge from Scrap Our Stash.
Along with the sketch you need to use one item on your layout for each letter of the word LEAF. I used: L- leaves wooden, E- Echo Park stickers, A- Autumn colors, F- Fall collection from EP

Here's some closeups of my layout:


I love it when I think of a title that fits the moment so well and stands out like this one.

 

I spritzed the Love This Moment cut out to make it blend with my layout a bit better. The straight white was commanding too much attention before I did this.
I also colored some of the wooden pieces with marker.

 

This sketch had a lot of layers and I really like how they all stacked up.
Thanks for coming by!
:)Ange

No comments:

Fairy Dust