Friday, April 3, 2015

Aquarium w/ My Scraps & More Sketces & Bo Bunny

 Happy Sketchy Friday!
Today I have this awesome sketch from My Scraps & More sketches to share with you:


And here is my layout:


We had more than a few quiet moments watching the animals when we visited the zoo. I thought it was interesting which animals the kids seemed to be more enthralled with. My middle two really seemed to enjoy watching the otters swoop and dive in the water.
 

I used Bo Bunny's Safari line, picked a dark brown pattern for my background and then the lighter blue for under my photo. Then I picked out a few contrasting papers for the strips.


I like punching my photos, its a really fun effect. So I used a star border punch on this one along the top where it wouldn't interfere with what the photo is about. Then I used the punched out stars as accents on my layout. I also cut this chevron pattern from a 6x6 paper and added some of the chipboard stickers.


 I had just a tiny bit of the this brown rub-on left from a previous layout so I used it under my journaling and to help bring focus to my title along with the banner chipboard pieces that make some fun geometric designs.

You can check out what the rest of the design team did on the My Scraps & More sketches blog.
:)Ange



2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

fabulous!! LOVE the colors!!

Chocoscrapaholic said...

Such a fun layout and fun colors!

Fairy Dust