Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Growing Up

I've got a layout here using Monday's Nuts sketch you can find here, along with samples from the other dt members. Don't forget to check them out, you won't be disappointed.

This sketch was just so quick and easy to use. Even if you've never been "good" at using sketches you should try this one out. So fun and easy!
I also used the Scraptastic July Summer Picnic kit with lots of fun Simple Stories Summer Fresh line.
These photos are of my 10yr old daughter and when I was looking at them it just struck me that she's not my little girl anymore, but she's not quite to that woman stage either, thus the title and journaling sprang to mind.
This was simple and easy to make, mostly stickers and paper with some fun spray ink and of course my much loved inking of the paper edges and then a tiny bit of doodling. Thanks for stopping by! :)Ange

2 comments:

Nathalie said...

Cute page Ange! The embellies are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Adorable page! I love how you used the stickers and papers from that kit. (Haven't cracked mine open yet; thought I would wait until after my trip to Disneyland in August, but thinking I am gonna have to cave and get into it much sooner)

Fairy Dust