Monday, July 23, 2012

Hard Rock style!

Hi everyone! I have a super fun layout for you today. Have you seen the gorgeous line just released from Moxxie called Musically Inclined? Oh yeah, the colors are fabulous. I totally fell in love!


So when I stumbled upon these photos of my youngest jamming out on the Hannah Montana guitar I couldn't resist. I absolutely adore his facial expressions!

I wanted the line to look a little more 'hard rock' so that's where the idea of the photos bursting through the page came from. I backed them with the b side of Band, rolled, tore, smashed and stapled the torn parts of Orchestra. Then I added the fun punch outs and stickers. I also added a little glossy accents and stickles to the main page design to pop it a little. Jewels, ink and doodles finished it off.

Thanks for looking! :)Ange

3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

I love how you framed the photos! Fun page Ange! =)

Patricia said...

Great idea for how you framed your photos! Thanks for sharing it! Your photos are so cute!

Heather Landry said...

Those photos are so much fun. You definitely achieved the look you were after. This is SUCH a cool page!

Fairy Dust