Saturday, April 30, 2022

Easter Bunny layout

Hello!
I hope you're enjoying some nice sunshine and spring weather.
We've been getting outside more lately, going to soccer games, track meets and working in the yard. I'm ready to start doing some hikes and softball and baseball will start soon. Can't wait!

Today I have a fun Easter layout to share with you.
My chipboard, acrylic eggs and cute bunny flair button are all from Creative Embellishments.

 

 

 I used gel crayons from Vicki Boutin to decorate my layout and my chipboard.
I had fun playing with a paint brush and water also.
I haven't done much of that yet but I really like the look of it, so I'm guessing there is a lot more in my future.

 

This little bunny flair button from the March flair set was perfect for pairing with my title piece. My title piece was done with the purple gel crayon and then I used the water to give it a more even look. The chipboard tends to soak in a lot so you might have to add more crayon or put it on really heavy to start with.

 

 

 I'm not going to lie, the idea of coloring on this cute Easter bunny was intimidating but I like the way she turned out and I love the trail of eggs she left in her wake.


 

This was the part that got my 12 year olds attention so I know it turned out good. lol He loved the colorful egg most and told me how good the colors looked together and then about all of his favorite color combos.


Have fun turning your spring memories into pages!
:)Angela



No comments:

Fairy Dust