Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall w/ My Scraps & More Sketches

 Hello! Today is sketchy Friday with this fab sketch from My Scraps & More Sketches:

And here is my take on it:


I can't think of anything more entertaining to do with leaves than watch your kids pile them up and jump in them. They were having so much fun this day!


I stuck fairly close to the sketch on this layout.

Since there wasn't any suggested areas for embellishment I just added them wherever I felt like it.


I had these cute chipboard letters that I hadn't used at all so I put them to work here.

As you can see I made my grids larger than on the sketch and instead of adding patterned paper here, I went with a cluster of embellishments. I think it was the perfect touch for this layout.

You can see more samples of this sketch on the My Scraps & More Sketch blog
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

3 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Cute! Love the owls!

Amelia said...

I love what you did with the sketch! Those red foil leaves are a nice pop of color and the owl sitting up in the tree is adorable! :)

Amelia said...

I love what you did with the sketch! Those red foil leaves are a nice pop of color and the owl sitting up in the tree is adorable! :)

Fairy Dust