Monday, March 23, 2015

little Angel w/ Carta Bella

Here's a fun layout I didn't get posted back in December.


It was for a pie challenge at Memorable Seasons, so that's why I have the pie graph of papers on the layout. I used Carta Bella's Chirstmas Time line and this fun photo of my little guy adding the angel to the top of the tree.


The kits we received from Memorable Seasons always had at least 2 strips of ribbon in them. I'm not a big ribbon fan, but had fun finding different ways to incorporate them into my layouts.


My alphas weren't the right color so I added some ink to make them match the layout. I also distressed the edges of my pie papers for a fun look. I also added my own bling shine to the top of my paper tree.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that little pie chart is CUTE!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh love your pie chart here!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Pretty page! Love what you did with the pie chart!!

Fairy Dust