Friday, August 1, 2014

Winner, winner!

First I want to thank all of my followers!
I enjoy seeing what you're up to as much as I like showing what I've been up to. Thanks for sharing in this wonderful hobby with me. I hope we have many more years together creating and sharing.

Now for my winner of this super fun line At the Ballpark:
Oh and did I mention I'm adding in some of these awesome rub-ons? Seriously, we should call these Aww-rub-ons because they are so AWESOME they go on like butter, just use the tip of your fingernail, that's it! And they don't stick until you push on the backing, so if you drop them on your table, no worries!

 These are a little darker in real life, perfect for this line! And

The winner is......................... blbabe1234!!


blbabe1234 said...
You're layouts are all amazing! Love this collection and all the inking/distressing on the edges!
 
Please send your mailing info to me at angeandjohn@yahoo.com and I will get this out to you asap.


Now, don't feel bad if you didn't win this time around because I am going to be doing more giveaways here in the near future. Here's a hint for you: 


Have a fantastic weekend!
:)Ange

2 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Awesome! Congrats to the winner! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Ange! :)

Fairy Dust