Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NAS reveal #251


I was a bit slow with my layout this week, but I LOVE how it turned out. Check it:




I had a lot of fun making this layout and tried a couple new things too. Everything you see here came from Scraptastic Club's Jan kit and add-on.



I've also posted the sketch below but you can find this sketch, more example layouts using it and a ton more sketches if you check out Shawn's blog here.







Thanks so much for stopping by. I would love to hear what you think in the comments. :)Ange

5 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Those photos are so much fun! This layout couldn't be any cuter. You did a great job with the arrows and the hexagons.

wendipooh13 said...

super cute love how you did the hexes!!!

Madeline said...

Beautiful page! That picture of him peeking out from the cushions is adorable!

ameliaharris99 said...

Whoa! Love the page!

Diane said...

Gorgeous page!

Fairy Dust