Monday, August 20, 2012

Winter entertainment

I have been dying to cut into this Moxxie winter line ever since it hit my little hands, but you know this and that kept me busy. So it's been the little teaser on my scrappy desk just waiting for me to play with it. FINALLY I got to this weekend and I combined it with an awesome Nuts sketch. Here is my layout:


I am in love with the purples and blues in this line! So perfect for winter layouts. I did a little misting on the background, lots of dark purple inking and the snowflakes didn't all come in matching colors, so I flipped them over and inked them to match my layout. I also added a bit of stickles and the punched border for a little more fun.

Just a little indoor entertainment for Jayse during a long cold winter.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you! :)Ange

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! The colors in the papers are really pretty, and you totally rocked that sketch

Patricia said...

What fun looking paper! Perfect for winter! I like how you enhanced the purple!

Patrice said...

Love the cool colors for the cooler temps!

Heather Landry said...

Thank you so much for playing along with the Scraptastic Club blog hop! I really appreciate your stop on my blog.

I really love your page! You're right, the colors are just perfect for Winter. Lovely layout!

Fairy Dust