Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bounce to it

I've got a new NAS layout for you! Here it is:


I used some fun Jillibean Soup for this cute layout of my little guy bouncing across the trampoline to "find" his egg. This sketch was just perfect for this fun layout. Love the title around the journaling! I did a lot of pen stitching with various colors of markers on this and did a little pop-dotting with some of the cute stickers. For the flower in the upper left, I hand drew the petals around the sticker and then cut it out and added some doodles.
  So hop over to the NAS blog and try the sketch out for yourself. I would love to see your take on it linked to her blog. :)Ange

5 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love Jillibean Soup...I have to say you threw together the perfect recipe for this layout! :)

Nathalie said...

Adorable! Love the title around the circle!

angie gutshall said...

Great Layout! I need to scrap Easter still.

Katherine said...

A super page nd great shots :)

just jennifer said...

such a cute layout!

Fairy Dust