Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hun, hun, hun!

I know I'm super slow posting this, but it has been one crazy busy week and I wanted to get a better photo of this layout before I posted it. The one posted on the NAS website is a little yellow because of bad lighting. So here you go, my lo based on Monday's sketch:




As a family we've spent a ton of time at the ball parks this year. Jayse really got into the cheering and clapping. In these photos he was yelling at the players. One of his favorite things to yell was "Hun, hun, hun!", his version of RUN. :) What a cutie.


Here I used the backsides of some Pink Paislee I recently won from the CK blog (woohoo!) along with the circle, starred borders. Then I added some random baseball stickers I've picked up here and there. Many of the items were not sticking well, so I stapled quite a few and used black ink around my paper edges.

Feel free to leave me a comment and follow my blog if you like what you see. Thanks for stopping by! :)Ange

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

Great job Ange! I LOVE the red polka dot paper and all the elements that you picked! It's great to have you join the hop this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

I love your layout, Ange! The mix of patterned papers is bright and fun, and you did a fantastic job of adding embellishments to enhance the photo theme.

Hannah said...

Great LO, love the colours and stars :) Thanks for linking this up to my blog candy question :)
Hannah

Fairy Dust