Monday, May 30, 2011

Sweet fun



Here is the actual egg hunting pics of my baby with his older sister. His first hunt and she was such a sweetie to help him out. Made me laugh when she said it was hard to let him pick them up and not just hurry and get a whole bunch herself. (I've noticed lots of parents have that trouble too)

Here I'm using some really old paper, fibers *gasp* and a bottle cap. Yay for using up stash! I pretty much kept with the sketch from NAS here, but had a horizontal photo I wanted to keep big, so I switched that up a bit. I used staples, brown ink on my edges, stickles for my dotted circle and a little white pen doodling for my butterfly. This also works for the Baby's Day Out challenge at Scrap That Baby. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kristin Summer said...

Super Cute layout, and Yay for using your stash (I know that always makes me feel good). I love all the polka dots too ;) Thank you for playing along with Scrap That Baby!

justem said...

Really pretty!! Thanks for entering at Scrap That Baby! :)

Sarah Rice said...

so happy and FUN! love the bits of fiber!

thanks for playing with us at scrap that baby

Nathalie said...

Totally cute and Springy!

Fairy Dust