Thursday, June 1, 2017

So Silly!

 Happy 1st day of June!
It officially feels like summer break to me and now.
Hopefully we manage to keep are summer relatively low key.
I love having chill time with my kiddos.

Today I'm sharing this fun layout:


Based on a sketch I found on the Freckled Fawn blog
This sketch was so fun! I knew the Emoji would be perfect and I found these fun pics of my son goofing with his friend and knew they were the perfect photos for this layout.


I started with dripping a bit of color onto my background. Then I popped the ephemera with foam adhesives of varying sizes.


I followed the sketch for placement of title and journaling.
 

And finished up with some fun little details on the side.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun layout, Ange! So cute :)

Fairy Dust