Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer layout

 I have the cutest layout to share with you today!
I just love everything about this layout!!


I wanted to use these fun bright papers from Bo Bunny, so I picked these cute, goofy photos of my son in his swimsuit and some bold and bright washi tapes from Love My Tapes and went to work.


I love making arrows with chevron tape. Here I've clustered a few fun embellies I picked up at the last Let's Create Expo in Sandy, Utah.


For my bold corners I layered the Red, Yellow, Green tape with every other layer going the opposite direction and then just lined them up to make a wave look. I also layered a couple rows of Skull tape to put part of my title on.


To help my title really pop I used this fun bold orange tape and then made pleats with it. You just fold it back on itself as you go across the page. I also followed this sketch I found by Laura Whitaker on Stuck?! sketches site.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

LOVE this layout! Love the bright colors and your washi is the coolest!

Fairy Dust